Las Ventanas Retirement Community
$ Call for Rates
10401 West Charleston, Las Vegas, NV 89135
Care Types: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Las Ventanas at Summerlin is Las Vegas’ premier senior living community—and Nevada’s only one with a Life Care Benefit. Our campus is conveniently located between the excitement of the Las Vegas Strip and the beauty of the Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon. With endless cultural, physical, social and intellectual activities, you can continue growing in mind, body and spirit.
Assisted living at Las Ventanas helps those who need extra support with activities of daily living. Whether you need a helping hand getting dressed or a friendly reminder about your medication schedule, our courteous and accommodating team is on call 24/7 to provide personalized assistance, all within the comfort of your home. …. SHOW MORE
This comfortable, stimulating lifestyle choice is focused on wellness, giving residents the dignity they desire, along with the peace of mind families count on. Residents who enter assisted living directly from outside the Las Ventanas community can receive the care they need without the long-term commitment of an entrance fee.
Assisted living includes the following supportive services:
- Nurse available 24 hours per day.
- Access to higher levels of care, including rehabilitative services.
- Emergency call system.
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services.
- Three chef-prepared meals daily.
- Wellness programs–health education and fitness.
- Cultural, social, intellectual, physical and spiritual life-enrichment programs.
- Concierge services.
- Basic cable service.
- In-house physician, podiatrist and dentist.
- In-house lab and X-ray services.
- Beauty salon.
- Lifelong learning.
- Multiple dining venues.
We believe each individual is precious, and that life holds mental, physical and spiritual opportunities for all. Our memory care program was designed to promote that philosophy and support residents by providing a beautiful, safe and dignified environment to enhance lives and focus on abilities rather than disabilities. Specially trained team members get to know each resident’s family, history, likes and dislikes to customize a personalized care plan to ensure the promotion of self-esteem and encourage maximum independence.
- 24-hour security
- Supervision by a licensed practical nurse
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and grooming
- Customized resident-centered care plans
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Personal laundry and linen service
- Three daily meals served in a spacious dining room
- Wellness programs
- Beautiful, well-designed accommodations
- Private bathroom with shower
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Utilities and basic cable service included (except phone)
- Smoke detectors and sprinkler system
- Beautiful, secured outdoor courtyard and gardens
- Common living areas to encourage conversation and social interaction
- Smoke-free community
- Recreation room
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Entry Fee Required
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Some Pets Are Allowed