Lakeland Senior Living
$ Call for Rates
261 Loto St, Eagle Point, OR 97524
Care Types: Assisted Living
Lakeland Senior Living is a place of vibrancy and life – promoting meaning and joy in the lives of residents, families, and our team members. Elders inspire us, motivate us, guide, and direct us. As we work to create an empowering, caring, growing culture for elders, we are also creating our own future. After all, we are all elders-in-waiting!
At Lakeland Assisted Living, we believe that elder-hood is the crescendo of a lifetime. We have created an environment that supports a person-centered, elder-directed environment, where we encourage each person to be their very best self. …. SHOW MORE
Many seniors decide to join us at Lakeland because they want to enjoy the benefits of being connected to others in a place where there is a common desire to grow and learn and make a difference. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying as independent as you would like or are able. When you need assistance, you have a support system and team that already knows you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
Benefits of Eagle Point, Oregon, assisted living include:
- 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
- Weekly Housekeeping
- 24/7 security
- Assistance with needs of daily living. (including help with dressing, bathing, medication management, mobility assistance, and more!)
- Vibrant Life Enrichment and social programs designed to keep you active and engaged in life and your surroundings,
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person.
- Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being.
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone.
- Monitoring of Health and General well-being.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Special Diet: Low Fat
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Low or No Sodium Dietary Restrictions
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Recreation room
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available
- Vegetarian Dietary Restrictions