Labelle Towers Co-op Apartments
$ Call for Rates
33 Labelle St, Highland Park, MI 48203
Care Types: 55+ Lifestyles, Low Income-Affordable, Independent Living
Welcome to LaBelle Towers!
Labelle is a towering oasis in downtown Highland Park located in the midst of a resurgence going on with the construction of a new fire department and redevelopment of the area with new business opening up. …. SHOW MORE
LaBelle Towers Co-op Apartments does not allow smoking in any common areas, and within 25 feet of the building.
We are home to lively, active seniors who care about each other and their community. As a result of the cooperative management system, our members plan and organize a large variety of activities and events for the enjoyment of all.
We have recently overseen a one-and-a-half million-dollar renovation and we have restoration projects ongoing continuously to ensure the best living environment for our seniors. Come see our renovated floor lounges, designed by the residents of the floor! Our spacious apartments are rehabbed and updated to the highest standard because we want your apartment to be as nice as ours was when we moved in.
Rent is based on a percentage of the household's income. There is a one time, $100 membership fee. Utilities are included in your rent. There are no association fees to join our community. We have a gated parking lot and paid security service at night. We have three drug stores, a strip mall with a grocery store and various other stores within walking distance. Call the Leasing Office at the number above for a tour.SHOW LESS
Additional CommunitiesView additional communities managed by
CSI Support & Development
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Laundry Room
- Recreation Room
- Sprinkler System
- Meals On Wheels
- Secured parking
- Laundry rooms on every floor
- Large Community room
- Lounges on every floor
- Pet friendly (20 lbs. or smaller)
- Controlled Access
- Individually controlled heating & cooling
- Antennae and cable ready each unit
Services / Activities
- Transportation Provided
- We have a voice in the management of our building
- There are lots of activities
- The building is very friendly and we work together
- There are 3 drug stores, grocery store and a strip mall within walking distance
- Gated parking in the rear of building
- They are in the process of building a new strip mall just North of us where the old Sears store was
- Our renovated apartments are beautiful and our building has a whole new look! We are proud of it!
- Utilities are included in our affordable rent!
- We establish and enforce our own rules
- Onsite maintenance
- Service coordinator