Home Sweet Home on the Hudson
$ Call for Rates
38 Prospect Avenue, Catskill, NY 12414
Care Types: Assisted Living, Retirement
Home Sweet Home on the Hudson The Catskill, New York Senior Community Adult Care Facility now known as Home Sweet Home on the Hudson was founded some ninety years ago as St. Joseph’s Villa by the Franciscan Sisters of Allegany, New York. Under the nuns’ direction, the facility enjoyed an impeccable reputation for high quality care and warm, personalized service.
Today, under the careful direction of new owner, Stephanie Mahna, RN, a gerontologist and owner /director of a similar facility, nearby Home Sweet Home of Athens, Home Sweet Home on the Hudson aspires to continue in the excellent tradition of its past, offering the highest quality care provided by a staff of compassionate and accomplished nurses.
With a location right on the western banks of the mighty Hudson River, Home Sweet Home on the Hudson offers residents dramatic views of passing ships, an unusual, changing array of wildlife and verdant expanses of lawn and mature landscaping for the ultimate in peace and serenity.
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Provides Meals
- Recreation room
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Studio Apartments Available