Home Care Of Loma Linda – CLOSED
$ Call for Rates
25553 Huron Street, Loma Linda, CA 92354
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
We provide exceptional quality of care for our residents in the quiet setting of a home. Being at an assisted living facility or the hospital can sometimes be overwhelming and often lacks privacy. Here at Home Care of Loma Linda, your loved one is able to live comfortably in a home-like setting.
Here at Home Care of Loma Linda, we take pride in how we care for our residents, and that starts with what we prepare in the kitchen. Breakfast usually consists of a vegetable egg scramble, turkey breakfast pattie, a slice of whole-wheat toast, along with fruit and coffee. We promote a healthy lifestyle which translates into improved quality of life. …. SHOW MORE
- Implementing a personalized clinical care plan
- Promoting independence while providing personalized care
- Coordinating home medical equipment, pharmacy, and needed supplies
- Medication management
- Laundry and fresh linens as needed
- Assisting with mobility and transfers
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Preparing meals and feeding
- Assisting with daily activities
- When your health or the health of a loved one is compromised, all of the treatment options can seem a bit overwhelming.
- Often, many clients and their families choose to receive medical care in the comfort of a home. It’s a familiar alternative to the hurried pace of a hospital or nursing home.
Together, we will work to match your needs to our highly qualified and compassionate team. With a Registered Nurse on staff, we will work with your primary physician to develop a plan of care that meets your individual needs.SHOW LESS
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Some Pets Are Allowed