Grace Manor Suites
$ Call for Rates
4620 North Socrum Loop Road, Lakeland, FL 33809
Care Types: Assisted Living
Grace Manor Suites is a warm, inviting home for seniors that offers affordable family-style residential and assisted living care. Our community offers an enriched, welcoming lifestyle with spacious apartments, comfortable community areas, delicious food and an active social calendar.
Our goal is to provide residents with the best possible care with a focus on maintaining family and social relationships. We do that by honoring the unique needs of our residents while respecting their independence. …. SHOW MORE
If you or your family member is having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. At Grace Manor Suites, we cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but need a little help with daily tasks such as meals, self-care and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them. We provide a full range of care, so our residents stay with us as the level of care they need increases.
Many families in our community are responsible for caring for their aging loved ones. While there are many rewards to being a caregiver, there also are many challenges. Caregivers often can benefit from taking a short break to attend to other matters or to their own needs.
Grace Manor Suites’ respite care services involve short-term stays during which your loved one will enjoy companionship, personal care, delicious meals and social activities. During a senior’s stay, he or she has use of a private suite. Our respite care program can help relieve caregiver stress and create peace of mind knowing that your loved one is being cared for by our professional team in a friendly, cheerful, family-like environment.
On-Site Health Services
Grace Manor Suites residents benefit from physicians who provide primary care, podiatry, dermatology, optician care and psychiatric services. In addition, physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on site through local providers.
All residents receive:
- Assistance with medications.
- Assistance with appointments and transportation.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Entry Fee is Required
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available