$ Call for Rates
3415 Mayhew Road , Sacramento, CA 95827
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Welcome to Golden Pond….”Your neighborhood extended family”. We invite you to see for yourself what sets us apart from other senior communities in Sacramento providing Independent and Assisted Living as well as Memory Care. We have been established in Sacramento for the last 17 years and each day of those past years is the most important to us. …. SHOW MORE
We are constantly striving to enhance the way in which senior living and support is delivered. Our focus is on the “quality of life” and making dreams come true through friendship, professionalism, socialization, education and family. We hope you decide to make Golden Pond, your extended family.
Golden Pond provides Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care all in one unique location in Rosemont. Our community is newly refurbished and boasts old growth trees a park area close to churches, shopping and schools with easy access right off of Highway 50 and Bradshaw Road. We also have spacious rooms with a host of amenities ready for you to choose from all at an affordable price!
Services & Amenities:
Every apartment is personalized with the residents own furnishings. Residents should feel free to decorate their apartment to suit their personal needs and preferences. Home is where the heart is, and we want every resident to feel at home at Golden Pond by living with their familiar and personal items from home, including family photos, personal mementos, and their favorite knick-knacks. All apartments have full-size kitchens with an oven/stove, garbage disposals, refrigerators and plenty of counter and cupboard space. Tasteful wall-to-wall carpeting and mini-blinds are provided by the community. Apartments are kept sparkling clean by weekly housekeeping and maintained by on-site maintenance staff.
For added safety we have 24-hour care staff on-site and available for our residents, emergency pull cords in every bathroom and bedroom, daily safety checks for all of our residents, and a full-time Registered Nurse on staff. We also have security cameras located inside our building in all common areas, as well as outside our building.
How do you do it?
Just pick up the phone or stop by anytime to visit our community. We have staff available to provide tours 7 days a week from 9 to 5pm.
This is your part:
- Stop by for a visit, tour, lunch or information
- Select a room
- Provide a “Physicians Report Form” (Needed for any Assisted Living in California)
- This form will be provided to you if needed after your tour or visit
- An assessment is then conducted with you to determine if and what services you might require
- Sign a “month to month” contract
- Meet with our Moving Coordinator at your home to assess what is moved and where it will go
- Then just relax…….
We really hope you come and visit us soon and consider Golden Pond as your new home and “Extended Family”.SHOW LESS
- 2-bedroom apartments
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Full-size kitchen
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Help with Walking and Using a Wheelchair
- Offsite Activities Available
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Recreation room
- Licensed by the State
- Single Room Units Available