Assisted Living Community in Prescott Valley
Your safety, comfort and happiness is our top priority. We provide:
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Registered Nurse on staff 24 hours a day
- Studio and one bedroom apartments suited for either single or double occupancy
- Apartments equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves
- Showers have built in safety bars as well as an emergency call system
- Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Meals and snacks are planned by a registered dietician
- Pet friendly living as well as assistance with caring for your pet
- In case of emergency or serious illness Mountain Valley Regional Medical Center & Yavapai Regional Medical Center are both within one mile of our community.
- Fitness room with individualized exercise classes
- Assistance with grooming, medication and chronic disease monitoring
We provide opportunities for residents to either relax or engage in social activities. For those residents wishing quiet we offer the opportunity to read a book in the library, work on craft projects in the activity room or watch the birds in the courtyard. For social activities we offer
Bingo and other games as well as live music and community outings. Our residents choose the destinations for our outings and favorites include shopping, restaurants and live band concerts. Our restaurant style dining room is also an excellent place to enjoy a good meal and conversation with friends.