Garden of Palms
$ Call for Rates
1025 North Fairfax Avenue, West Hollywood, CA 90046
Care Types: Assisted Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Garden of Palms is a Senior Living Community in Los Angeles. We are a Kosher Certified Jewish home and welcome all!
Being situated in historic West Hollywood allows for our residents to take advantage of the surrounding attractions. Outings to The Grove and the Farmers Market are a staple on our monthly calendar. Our residents enjoy walking to a nearby Whole foods and especially enjoy hosting activities by local school kids. We are home to residents of all faiths, and our combination of charming location, quaint and cozy building, supportive team, and advanced state-of-the-art care programs make us a community that must be toured. If you’re exploring assisted living and independent living programs in Los Angeles for a family member be sure to swing by for a quick nosh and schmooze! …. SHOW MORE
Our independent living program provides luxurious comfort while giving seniors the freedom to maintain their independent lifestyle. An independent living community is an ideal retirement situation for seniors who have independent daily routines, leave for outings on their own regularly, and are involved with regular activities outside of their retirement community.
Our independent living program is great for these seniors because it allows them to focus on their family, friends, and activities while we take care of their laundry, meals, housekeeping, and other services. Our resort-style amenities allow our senior residents to maintain their independent lifestyle. While our seniors in our independent living community enjoy their retirement and focus on their favorite activities, we manage their necessities to make retirement even easier and more enjoyable.
Transitioning into assisted living is an important decision. With many seniors wanting to live at home as long as possible, and the challenge of finding an assisted living community which is nicely suited to your needs, the search for an assisted living community may take some time. If you’re in the process of exploring assisted living options in Los Angeles for a family member,
The Garden of Palms Garden Club is designed to support residents with MCI. Our special memory care program provides targeted activities and professional on-site staff to assist residents with simple tasks, health maintenance, and tools designed to help memory, coordination and balance. We offer a joyful and stimulating community living environment, which keeps residents engaged and productive, social yet safe.
- Comfortable airy apartments with private bath
- Contemporary studios and suites
- Custom kitchenettes in some rooms
- Lovely garden patios
- Three home-cooked hot kosher meals every day, and health-building snacks
- Farmer’s market-fresh produce; breads and desserts made in our kitchen
- Certified kosher kitchen
- Homelike, warm environment that encourages social interaction
- Live entertainment
- Field trips that include nature, art and entertainment
- Affectionate, friendly four-legged visitors
- Theater with high-definition sound
- Regular health and fitness support that can be tailored to individual requirements
- Optional daily t’ai chi for flexibility and balance
- 24-hour professional staff
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh linen and towel service
- Mani/pedi and hairstyling
- Free transportation to and from medical appointments
- And…a convenient location close to Cedars Sinai, UCLA, Olympia, Kaiser Sunset and Kaiser Cadillac hospitals, as well as the Grove, the Pantages and Kodak theaters, and many of the finest restaurants in Los Angeles.
- Entry Fee Required
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available