Elderwood Assisted Living at Wheatfield
$ Call for Rates
2600 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14304
Care Types: Assisted Living
LIFE AT ELDERWOOD
- Comfortable private and semi-private or studio-style rooms.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry.
- Scheduled transportation services.
- Elegant, restaurant-style dining experience at every meal.
- Daily social events, wellness programs and regular outings.
- Spacious common areas for family gatherings and visits from friends.
- Round-the-clock nursing supervision and medication management.
- Help with activities of daily living.
- Daily check-ins.
- Meticulously landscaped grounds.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care – if needed, skilled nursing and short-term rehab are right next door.
INNOVATIVE SUBACUTE SERVICES AND EQUIPMENT
- Advanced vital sign monitoring and strength-training machines, including stationary bikes and treadmills.
- Point-of-service technology with iPads provides seamless coordination of care.
- Electronic medical records enable providers to access real-time patient data.
FOCUSED INTERDISCIPLINARY TEAM
- Compassionate, professional staff with specialized training and expertise, whose goal is to achieve the most positive clinical results.
- 24/7 registered nursing care ensures comfort is always maintained.
- All staff dedicated to quality service and patient recovery, from nutritional services to social work to nursing.
- A Person Centered Care model places emphasis on relationships with patients and families.
- Close-knit community promotes independence and dignity.
- Staff takes care of insurance pre-authorization.
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- Arts and crafts area
- Book discussion club
- Common Areas with TVs
- Computer area
- Cooking club
- English Language
- Free High-Speed WiFi access
- Free Transportation Services
- Gardening group
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- On-site Convenience Store
- Overnight Guests Allowed
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Onsite Pharmacy
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Entry Fee Required
- Lectures/educational programs
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Mental health care
- Nintendo Wii bowling
- Parking for Guests
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Financial Advice
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Game Nights
- Story Time
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Recreation room
- Resident musical group
- Room service available
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available
- Yoga/chair yoga classes