Elderwood Assisted Living at Waverly
$ Call for Rates
44 Ball Street, Waverly, NY 14892
Care Types: Assisted Living
LIFE AT ELDERWOOD
- Comfortable studio and one-bedroom apartments.
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services.
- Assistance with bathing and other personal needs.
- Nursing supervision and medication management.
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings.
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal.
- Lovely Victorian-style residence with spacious porches and walking paths.
- Beautifully decorated common spaces.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Part of Elderwood’s community of care – if needed, skilled nursing and short-term rehab services are right next door.
THE COMFORTS OF HOME.
WITH A LITTLE EXTRA CARE.
- Month to Month rental, all utilities are included except phone and cable
- Studio Style and one bedroom apartments available
- Personalize rooms with your own treasured keepsakes.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- Social events, wellness and educational programs.
- Scheduled transportation services.
- No on site physician, Therapy and basic lab services on doctors orders.
- ecurity cameras and pull cords for your safety
- Staff on-site 24/7 to care for your needs.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- Rooms Wired w/ Internet
- Arts and crafts area
- Book discussion club
- Common Areas with TVs
- English Language
- Free High-Speed WiFi access
- Free Transportation Services
- Full-size kitchen
- Gardening group
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Onsite Pharmacy
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Entry Fee Required
- Lectures/educational programs
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Nintendo Wii bowling
- Parking for Guests
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Financial Advice
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Private Cleaning Service Available
- Game Nights
- Story Time
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Outdoor walking areas
- Physical Therapist Services
- Recreation room
- Resident musical group
- Licensed by the State
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available