Elderwood Assisted Living at Hamburg
$ Call for Rates
76 Buffalo Street, Hamburg, NY 14075
Care Types: Assisted Living
LIFE AT ELDERWOOD
- Comfortable studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and full private baths.
- Weekly housekeeping, laundry and scheduled transportation services.
- Assistance with personal needs.
- Nursing supervision and medication management.
- Wellness programs, daily activities and regular outings.
- Pleasant dining experience at every meal.
- Lovely, unique residence nestled in the heart of the village.
- Within walking distance of boutique shops, restaurants, historic movie theater, churches and a weekly farmers market.
- Beautifully decorated common spaces.
- Spacious outdoor patio and gazebo.
- Country kitchen and private dining room for family celebrations.
- Complimentary utilities and WiFi.
THE RIGHT CARE
IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
- Elderwood’s multidisciplinary team cares for all your family member’s needs to ensure comfort, safety and peace of mind.
- Professional teams provide the highest quality of care to maintain residents’ health and wellness.
- Comprehensive services include physical, occupational, speech, pulmonary and respiratory therapy.
- Advanced technology improves clinical outcomes and allows more one-on-one time with residents.
- Electronic medical records provide real-time patient data access for seamlessly coordinated care both on- and off-site.
- Multidisciplinary team consults with family members for shared decision-making.
- Open physician model enables a resident’s own doctor to continue their care plan.
- Best practice policies result in significantly lower hospitalization rates than state and national averages.
High quality clinical care and quality of life, as evidenced by exemplary Department of Health inspections.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- Arts and crafts area
- Bistro dining area
- Book discussion club
- Common Areas with TVs
- Computer area
- Cooking club
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Gardening group
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Overnight Guests Allowed
- Hospice Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Onsite Pharmacy
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Entry Fee Required
- Lectures/educational programs
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Mental health care
- Nintendo Wii bowling
- Parking for Guests
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Private Cleaning Service Available
- Game Nights
- Story Time
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Recreation room
- Resident musical group
- Room service available
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available
- Tai Chi Classes
- Yoga/chair yoga classes