$ Call for Rates
201 Sunset Drive, Casselberry, FL 32707
Care Types: Alzheimer’s Care
Eastbrooke Gardens is a fully licensed assisted living residence that specializes in the unique needs of individuals with Alzheimer’s or other types of Dementia. We are not just a “wing” in another assisted living facility, our community is 100% focused and dedicated to providing care to those with Alzheimer’s and Dementia. All of our staff are specially trained in handling the special challenges that may arise when giving care to a resident with dementia. We understand the disease.
Our deep understanding of Alzheimer’s and dementia has led us to service mark our STAGES℠ program. STAGES℠ is a unique program that focuses on slowing down the progression of the disease through various forms of cognitive stimulation. The Eastbrooke Gardens STAGES℠ program makes us the leaders in providing Alzheimer’s and dementia care. …. SHOW MORE
We embrace both the resident and their family by offering an environment of comfort and belonging. As a family owned company, we value the involvement of our residents’ caregivers. All of our staff are available to provide support and understanding to families going through this difficult experience.
Eastbrooke Gardens is a warm and friendly home with a family atmosphere. We offer private and semi-private unfurnished suites, allowing each resident to express his or her unique home setting.
- A community designed to be both secure and relaxing
- Respite (short term stay)
- A wonderful 24 hour professional staff experienced and trained in the care and specific needs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia residents
- A licensed nurse available 24 hours a day.
- Nursing care (including medication and blood glucose) monitoring.
- Visiting Physicians
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Dentistry
- In-house physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Pet, music and aroma therapy
- Nutritious meals and snacks prepared by our wonderful chefs.
- Beauty and hair styling services in our on site beauty salon
- A variety of activities catered towards the Alzheimer’s and dementia resident that promote cognitive stimulation and socialization.
Thank you for your interest at Eastbrooke Gardens Memory Care. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.SHOW LESS
- Licensed by the State
- Studio Apartments Available