Daystar Retirement Village
$ Call for Rates
2615 SW Barton Street, Seattle, WA 98126
Care Types: Independent Living, Assisted Living
Daystar Retirement Village is one of the best-kept secrets in beautiful West Seattle. Our quality of life is complemented by our safe, family atmosphere where every day moves at your own desired pace. The tremendous natural beauty, active lifestyle and caring staff are just a few of the reasons many people call Daystar home. Offering both independent and assisted living, Daystar makes it easy to live your life at your own rate.
Indoor Amenities:…. SHOW MORE
- Inviting parlors, dayrooms, and recreation rooms. These areas are typically where community activities and events are held.
- Lovely tea room and garden atrium. Enjoy this socializing and group puzzle-building area.
- Daystar Retirement Community West Seattle Library
- Library with classic and new books. There is a separate computer lab on the campus as well.
- Multi-purpose activities and crafts rooms. These areas are typically where community activities and events are held.
- Senior Living Residents playing pool at Daystar Retirement Village in West Seattle
- Billiards room. Engage in spontaneous matches hosted by residents or plan to show off your skills in our weekly scheduled matches denoted as “Let’s Play Pool” on the events calendar.
- On-site beauty salon and barbershop. While located on the campus, these are not owned by Daystar.
- Daystar Retirement Community Dining Room, Healthy Eating: Four intimate dining rooms. Enjoy our restaurant-style dining rooms and delicious meals prepared with elderly nutrition at the core.
Our assisted living services are designed with one goal in mind — to help provide the best quality of life for those needing support in the varied activities of daily living. We achieve this in a safe environment that is aesthetically pleasing and optimizes our residents’ physical and emotional well-being.
Daystar’s Enhanced Assisted Living Program includes daily care services such as:
- Three, chef-prepared daily meals. View Sample Menu
- Hydration and snack program
- Purposeful movement classes
- Life-enhancing activities to promote a calm independence
- Scheduled transportation
- Garden areas and walking paths
- Private apartments
- Paid expanded basic cable TV
- Paid electricity, water, sewer and garbage
- Options for Studio, One, or Two Bedroom Apartments
Home Care Services:
- Fire and life safety systems
- Emergency call system
- Around-the-clock care by qualified caregivers
- Non-intrusive well being checks daily
- Spiritual support
- Personalized care tailored to residents’ individual needs
Assisted Living Clinical Care Services:
Every resident’s care needs are uniquely tailored to them. Thus, your assisted living care plan is tailored to your individual care needs and determined separately from your living amenities. Call a care specialist to learn more about care plan levels and service inclusions. Some clinical care services offered can include:
- Insulin-Dependent Diabetic Management
- Mobile Lab Service
- Out-Patient Rehabilitation Services
- Dietary Management
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Entry Fee Required
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available