$ Call for Rates
2806 North Decatur Road , Decatur, GA 30033
Care Types: Assisted Living
Coventry Place offers a broad array of services, allowing its residents to “age in place.” Coventry Place residents do not pay for services that they do not need; most do not have to relocate to another facility to receive more extensive services when needed. All residents reside in large apartments (not motel-size rooms) while enjoying a maintenance free lifestyle, housekeeping, and an extensive dining program. Residents are able to participate in an organized activities program; local, scheduled transportation is also available. Our Coventry Place staff is available 24 hours a day to provide emergency services should they be needed. The best thing about Coventry Place is the sense of community that grows here. Our well-appointed dining room is a natural place for residents to meet over a delicious meal. Our wide-screen TV turns the Coventry Place lounge into a cinema and sports arena. Activity rooms are usually filled with residents play ing cards, reading or enjoying one of our fun-filled special event parties. Our graciously decorated lobby is a lovely place to greet visiting friends and family.
We offer an abundance of social activities on a weekly and monthly basis, to include chair exercise, musical entertainment, Bingo, a Bridge group, monthly Birthday Parties, Movies, Lunch and Fine Arts outings, and much much more. I have provided our January 2018 calendar here for you to review the current month of activities. …. SHOW MORE
Having been in business 30 years, we’re a stable business large enough to be be cost efficient but still small enough to feel like family. Most of our senior managers have been here over twenty years and is still owned by the original owners. Our Managing Director, Michael Cress, lives on the property as well in the same type of apartment as the rest of our residents.
In short, what sets Coventry Place apart?
- Our 728 sq. ft. apartments are significantly larger than other typical Senior Living apartments with lots of closet and storage space
- Both our Independent Living and Personal Care rates are significantly lower than our peers
- Annual rent increases of $25 or $50 (1-2%) are minuscule compared to other Senior Living facilities, we won’t price you out of your home.
- Our one-time $500 Community Fee when moving in is a fraction of what competitors charge
- We’re a family business and this is our only community. This is our “home” unlike the large corporations that treat their residents as a number, not a person.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Full-size kitchen
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Physical Therapist Services
- Recreation room
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed