Comfort Plus Residential
$ Call for Rates
820 E Danwood Dr., Seven Hills, OH 44131
Care Types: Retirement, Assisted Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Located in the Cleveland suburb of Seven Hills, this beautifully appointed, spacious ranch-style house sits on two landscaped acres, adjacent to a spectacular public park where residents can stroll and bring their visiting friends and families. Bellwood is nestled among other prestigious homes in a quiet neighborhood of long-time residents.
With an entry ramp and wide doorways, this home is accessible to all. Inside, the heart of the home is an open area that includes an inviting dining room, a modern kitchen with granite counters and up-to-date appliances, and a living area arrayed around a working fireplace. You’ll appreciate the clean, fresh feeling of this renovated home with its new carpeting and fine furnishings. If you arrive near mealtime, you’ll enjoy the delicious aroma of home-cooked meals being prepared on premises. …. SHOW MORE
Inside the bedrooms, you’ll find a Smart TV that provides Netflix to every resident. The comfortable beds are a little lower than the standard to help you get in and out more easily. There’s a dresser and plenty of closet space for your belongings, and wall space to accommodate your favorite art and photographs. If your room is missing something that you would enjoy having – a recliner, a coffee table, a desk – tell us. We’re eager to make your room the haven you want it to be.
You will notice that our sparkling, modern bathrooms and showers are designed with safety in mind. They’re easy-in, easy-out, with wide doorways, plenty of grab bars and room to maneuver. Showers are a barrier-free, walk-in design for safety and access.
If the weather is pleasant, you’ll want to enjoy our impressive outdoor areas. Residents take their meals and activities out to the screened-in porch or patio as soon as the weather allows. Some sunshine, a breeze, the sweet smell of the grass and flowers can turn any ordinary day into a special occasion.
When parents need residential care, it doesn’t have to be a sad last resort. Not if they can settle into a beautiful, welcoming new home where they’ll be a treasured member of the family – not a room number in a large institution.
Picture a future that’s actually better:
- A bright, upscale, contemporary home shared by no more than 16 residents.
- A sparkling central living and dining area where something’s always cooking and something’s always doing.
- Caretakers who have time and patience to really care for your parent
- Sweeping lawns and gardens to enjoy from decks, porches and patios.
- Safety features and easy accessibility throughout the home.
- Help with every detail from medication to doctor appointments to shopping to haircuts.
What Makes Us Special
- At Comfort Plus, you’re still part of life! Our homes are located in beautiful suburban settings, surrounded by green lawns and gardens. In the nice weather, you will find our residents enjoying spacious decks, screened-in porches and patios or gathering at a back-yard barbecue. Access to the outdoors is a quality-of-life priority that commercial residential facilities are not often able to provide on a regular basis. But when we looked at our plans through the lens of, “what would we want,” we knew that no one should have to watch a beautiful summer day from behind a window.
- You’ll live in human-scale surroundings. For senior living, small is beautiful. Large, commercial institutions often aggravate the disorientation seniors feel when they move from familiar surroundings. Mazes of halls, bright lights and shiny floors, countless new faces, strange smells and sights can quickly demoralize someone who is beginning to decline but still feels capable and independent. Long treks from bedroom to dining room or activity room sometimes force residents prematurely into a wheelchair. Institutional food sometimes depresses their appetite, leading to many medical problems. In contrast, our homes are real family homes. Each is freshly refurbished and furnished with comfortable, contemporary furnishings. Inviting aromas of home-cooking drift from a centrally located, state-of-the-art kitchen so that mealtime becomes an eagerly anticipated event. An open layout encourages residents to stay mobile as they move from their nearby bedrooms to the central living and dining area with ease. No one is lost or alone.
- You’ll have all the amenities you want and need. Bedrooms – private or semi-private – offer private space for personal belongings as well as wall space for treasured photos. We strive to provide the extras, like a recliner for those who like to sit and read, or table and chairs for those who enjoy art, puzzles and games. Each room has its own SmartTV with Netflix included. Our bathrooms are fully equipped with all the latest safety measures including grip bars and a walk-in shower to enable residents to perform daily living activities safely and as independently as possible. All doorways throughout our homes are wheelchair accessible. You will also love our thoughtfully chosen, stylish décor with its high-quality, clean and modern furnishings that still have a traditional, homey touch. If you’re feeling social, you can easily access our main room with its cozy fireplace and organized activities.
- ou’re safer. In commercial facilities, dozens of staff members pass through the door each day. Through the hard lessons taught by Covid-19, we now know that this means a great deal of exposure to pathogens to which staffers are exposed in their daily lives. A small home with a small staff greatly limits the residents’ exposure. In addition, we have a far greater ability to thoroughly vet our potential employees and to monitor their performance once they come on board.
- Your care is our highest priority. A small home means that our caregivers are not overwhelmed or overworked. They have time for you. All are trained in personal care, including grooming, dressing and hygiene needs, as well as medication management. Each home is visited weekly by a nurse practitioner. If you need medical help, we will contact your personal doctor, just as you would do in your own home. If you need to get to an appointment, we arrange your transportation with an agency that provides that service, or we arrange for a Telehealth appointment when possible. We also assist you with any insurance claims or other paperwork you might need to complete. We obtain your medications for you and provide whatever reminders you might need to take it. We also keep your family informed of any medical issues that arise, so that you will always have the support of your loved ones in a time of need.