Coles Supportive Living Senior Housing
$ Call for Rates
7419 S Exchange Avenue, Chicago, IL 60649
Care Types: Assisted Living
Coles Supportive Living adheres to a special program for adults 65 and older who need assistance to maintain their independence.
Our supportive living community in Chicago South Shore is designed to remove barriers that keep seniors from making the move they either want or need. Maintenance free lifestyle, in house professional care and rent based off of your income all help make a higher quality of life possible. …. SHOW MORE
Residents will have the opportunity to…
- Live in a private apartment featuring a kitchenette, spacious bathroom and emergency alert system.
- Receive personal assistance with Activities of Daily Living like bathing, getting dressed, hygiene, etc. and assistance with medications. Certified staff is on-duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Support services such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
ASSISTANCE WITH LIVING
Coles Supportive Living cares about your health! Coles SLF in Chicago South Shore offers assistance with all ADL’s (bathing, dressing, transferring, toileting, urinary incontinence and eating) with 24 hour certified staff to meet all of our residents’ scheduled and unscheduled needs.
We also believe it’s vital to have a close relationship with your personal health care provider, which is why we offer select professionals to serve you right within Coles Supportive Living. The following independent specialists have office hours conveniently within Coles Supportive Living:
- Primary Physician
- Outpatient Rehabiliton
- Home Health Services
Thank you for you interest at Coles Supportive Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.SHOW LESS
- 1-person transfer assistance
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- English Language
- Gardening group
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- On-site Convenience Store
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Provides Meals
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available