$ Call for Rates
885 Highway 178 E, Holly Springs, MS 38635
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Everyone ages. It is an inherent property of life. As our bodies and minds develop over time, we adapt to these changes by modifying our decisions and actions. The later years of life can be especially challenging, but Agape Senior Living, Inc. is here to help. We listen to the needs of our Residents to understand their limitations and discuss potential solutions. We work with our Residents to customize options that will help them lead the lives they want. Our mission is to provide affordable, quality housing and services which reflect and support independence, dignity, choice, privacy, and individuality in meeting the needs and preferences of our Residents in a home-like setting.
We subscribe to the following philosophy of care:
- Offering quality, cost effective care that is personalized for the needs of each Resident.
- Fostering independence for each Resident.
- Treating each Resident with respect and dignity.
- Promoting the individuality of each Resident.
- Allowing each Resident choice of care and lifestyle.
- Protecting each Resident’s right to privacy.
- Providing a safe residential environment.
- Nurturing the spirit of each Resident.
- Including family and friends as appropriate in planning and implementing care.
- Making the assisted living facility an asset to the community.
- Basic Satellite TV package
- Medication Management
- Bathing Assistance
- Dressing Assistance
- Grooming Assistance
- Meal Preparation
- Incontinence Care
Compare the services that we provide our Residents which are included in the standard monthly rental rate to other assisted living facilities in the area that charge extra for most of these services! …. SHOW MORE
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Some Pets Are Allowed