Christopher Heights of Worcester
$ Call for Rates
20 Mary Scano Drive, Worcester, MA 01605
Care Types: Assisted Living
Christopher Heights is an affordable assisted living community offering private apartments in a beautiful home-like setting.
Dining …. SHOW MORE
At Christopher Heights you will enjoy three chef prepared meals served each day in our sunny dining rooms. In addition to the entree of the day, there are alternate entrees are available. Therapeutic diets are prepared as required.
Residents may choose a studio, studio-alcove or a one-bedroom apartment. Each apartment is equipped with a kitchenette and a private bathroom. The bathroom features a step-in shower, hand-held shower head and a built-in shower seat. Each apartment has an Emergency Response System located in both the living room and bathroom. The Emergency Response System is monitored twenty fours a day by our dedicated staff.
Services and Amenities
At Christopher Heights we are dedicated to the physical, social and emotional well being of those entrusted to our care. Services and Amenities include:
- Assistance with personal care needs such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication Reminders
- Safety checks
- Dedicated staff available 24 hours a day – 7 days a week
- Three chef prepared meals served daily in our country style dining rooms
- Weekly flat linen and personal laundry service
- Full daily social and activity programs
Each apartment also has an Emergency Response System located in both the bathroom and living areas. The Emergency Response System is monitored twenty four hours a day by dedicated staff.
Each resident brings a personal interest, culture, and preference to their community. These diverse preferences guide the many programs that are offered. Below are a few examples of the social life offered at Christopher Heights.
Bridge Club, Men’s Club, Quilting Club and Travel club are but a few of the clubs available.
Trips and Outings
Trips to museums, movies, the local theater, “Brown Bag” Symphony performances, shopping and lunch are few of the outings available outside of the community.
Residents are encouraged to participate in “morning exercise”, chair exercise, and walking clubs.
Music is such an important part of life! Christopher Heights residents are treated to many different types of music – classical pianists performing at celebrations, fun sing-alongs in the pub, holiday celebrations with appropriate music, monthly musical performances and there is always quiet back ground music if residents simply want to socialize among themselves.SHOW LESS
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- Recreation room
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available