Chelsea Place Memory Care
$ Call for Rates
14055 E. Quincy Ave., Aurora, CO 80015
Care Types: Alzheimer’s Care
Each resident of Chelsea Place is unique. They come to us with history, triumphs, tragedies; and like all of us, they need an enduring human connection. At Chelsea Place, we are specialized caretakers with extensive training in advanced memory care. We will welcome your loved ones with open arms, and look after them with warmth and expertise. Because everyone deserves to feel understood. To be happy. To remain significant. Everyone deserves to be protected, to be engaged, and to be loved.
- Variety of comfortable common areas, including a choice of elegant community dining rooms, media, television, and living rooms, as well as plenty of seating in nooks and cozy areas throughout the community.
- Beautifully-manicured and maintained landscaping, gardens, and secure sensory exterior courtyards with walking paths.
- Therapeutic activities and specially-trained staff ready to meet the unique needs of our residents.
- Social, educational, spiritual, intellectual, physical, and recreational programs.
- Onsite physical and cognitive therapies.
- Multi-sensory experiences, daily exercise, regularly-scheduled outings, group activities, regularly-scheduled visits with children, and opportunities to nurture pets and plants.
- It’s Never 2 Late™ therapeutic computer-based learning, entertainment, and therapy system, allowing residents to Skype families with caretaker assistance, sing along to songs of bygone eras, participate in game shows, play stimulating games, and even travel virtually to other places and times, as part of group or one-to-one activities.
- Fully dedicated clinician office for physical/occupational therapy, podiatry, audiology, physician exams, etc.
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
- Medical management supervised by our licensed vocational nurse, as well as our medical director, Dr. Thomas Lally, winner of the 2014 Physician of the Year award.
- Assistance with daily living activities based on the individual needs of residents, including bathing, grooming, dining and dressing.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Individual Service Plans based on each resident’s unique life history and needs, developed before moving in, and updated regularly.
- Dining program with daily offerings of three delicious, well-balanced meals and healthy, nutrient-dense snacks throughout the day, including clinical oversight for special diets or other special needs or requests.
- Secure community with open guest entry and reception area.
- Apartment suites featuring private rooms with either a shared or private bathroom.
- State-of-the-art, discreet, and silent safety monitoring system in each suite, adjusted to the needs of each resident, including clinical oversight and reporting.
- Fire safety system.
- Highly-trained and sensitized staff with three levels of training: Leaders in Dementia Care Training, Dementia Sensitivity Training, and Proprietary Dementia Training.
- Staff awake and on site twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- State-of-the-art resident needs reporting system for active review by supervisory staff.
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- Arts and crafts area
- Book discussion club
- Common Areas with TVs
- Cooking club
- Gardening group
- Hospice Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Onsite Pharmacy
- Spa Services
- Lectures/educational programs
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Game Nights
- Story Time
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Recreation room
- Resident musical group
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Tai Chi Classes
- Yoga/chair yoga classes