Casablanca Elite Adult Care LLC
$ Call for Rates
509 NW 103rd Ave., Plantation, FL 33324
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Owned and operated by a Nurse, assisted living at Casablanca offers all the lifestyle and amenities you could want, with additional care and assistance so that you can have peace of mind. Having family like team members at your disposal at all times means you can get the extra help you need, when you need it, without compromising your privacy.
At Casablanca, you can say goodbye to the hassle of regular household tasks and say hello to more free time to enjoy the lifestyle you’ve only dreamed of. Let our staff take care of your regular housekeeping chores and maintenance so that you can focus on learning new things, meeting new people, and trying new activities. This is what luxury senior living was meant to be. …. SHOW MORE
OUR AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- 6-bed availability including private and semi-private.
- Bedrooms are furnished and have ample closet space.
- Residents can rearrange their room to their own liking.
- Family room for activities & entertainment.
- Elegant Dining areas for meals, snacks & tea or coffee.
- Outdoor lounge areas in enclosed patios.
- Enclosed Lawns for outdoor relaxation.
- Single floor structure for easy accessibility.
- Handicap walk-in showers with grip bars and wheel chair accessibility.
Security: The Assisted Living Facility is approved by the Emergency Management Division for Hurricane preparedness and Emergency evacuations. The location offers:
- Accordion shutters on all windows and doors.
- 3-day supply of food and water at all times.
- 3-day supply of medications and personal supplies at all times.
- Availability of Cell phones and non-electric telephone systems.
- Full stand-by Generator.
- A Fire alarm system with smoke detectors, pull stations & fire extinguishers.
- A fire sprinkler system approved by the local fire department.
- A pre-assigned shelter in case of an emergency evacuation.
- Emergency preparedness training for staff.
- Fire drills for residents & staff members.
Housekeeping: Daily Housekeeping and weekly laundry service along with complete room maintenance. Linens and towels are provided. Rooms are cleaned and maintained daily along with routine trash removal.
Transportation: Arranged for Doctor’s appointments, Shopping, Grocery store or other Recreational visits. Residents, who require assistance, can request an aide to accompany them. Regular, wheelchair & stretcher transportation along with ambulance service is arranged for and billed directly by the Transportation companies.
Entertainment: Live Music, Arts & Crafts, Bingo, Scrabble, Cards, Discussions, movie-time etc. are some of the activities offered, amongst many others. Basic Cable is available in all of the rooms.
Special Holidays are celebrated and observed.
Salon Services: Hair-cuts, Blow dry & set, Hair color, Perms, Manicures, and Pedicures etc. are available and are billed on a monthly basis.
Telephone: Telephone services for local calls are available. Residents can choose to get their own phone line installed from a Telephone company of their choice.
Visiting Hours: You can visit your loved ones from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm 7 days a week.
Pet Friendly: Small dogs and cats are allowed to visit the facility if their immunization record is current and provided to the facility.SHOW LESS