Carmel Care Home
$ Call for Rates
11971 4th avenue, Hesperia, CA 92345
Care Types: Assisted Living
Carmel Care Home is a privately owned, licensed residential care facility for the elderly.We are dedicated in providing a high standard care that will enable our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Carmel Care Home provides 24 hour assistance living elder care in a truly home-like setting. For people that require more help/assistance with their daily living, our caring residential care home offers a smart and welcoming option. …. SHOW MORE
Catering to 6 residents, at Carmel Care Home, you will feel secure that your loved one, receives the best quality of care, with the highest standards of living.We take pride in our home-like atmosphere where residents can live in dignity, respect, and independence.
Would you rather stay at home than go into a health care facility or nursing home?
Services: Our facility also boasts our HVAC / Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning system. This HVAC system has electronic filtration and air scrubbers that create a hospital based standard, which creates a clean interior air quality suitable for senior living.
- 24 hour premier care and supervision
- Dementia and hospice care
- Safe, comfortable and healthful living accommodations and services
- Regular observation of residents physical and mental condition
- Three nutritionally well balanced meals with healthy snacks in between.
- Special diet, if physician prescribes (additional fees may apply)
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s)
- Personal assistance in bathing, grooming, eating, dressing
- Transportation for doctor appointments, family visits, social events and other personal errands. (rates and fees apply)
- Daily room cleaning, sanitation and laundry services.
- Bedside and assistance
- Medication management
- Ambulation and mobility assistance
- Senior and outdoor planned activities, which promote health and happiness of our residents
- Trips to the park/joyride
- Planned Activities
- Supervised Medication Management
- Laundry and Linen Services
- Incontinence Management
Levels Of Care
Levels of care are determined after a thorough assessment and upon acceptance for placement at Carmel Care Home
Its As Follows:
- Level 1 – Minimum Assistance
- Level 2 – Total Care Including Incontinence
- Level 3 – Total Care With Hospice
Move in soon, Carmel Care Home will look forward to your arrival. Where you will be treated as FAMILY.
We would like to invite you for a tour around Carmel Care Home when you visit! Schedule visit now!SHOW LESS
- In-House Religious Services
- Indoor Community Spaces
- Offsite Activities Available
- Offsite Religious Services
- Outdoor Community Spaces
Services / Activities
- In-House Activities
- Kosher meals
- Provides Meals
- Vegetarian Dietary Restrictions