$ Call for Rates
115 Dodd Circle, Statesboro, GA 30458
Care Types: Assisted Living
Camden Place personal care home consists of 20 beds. We are smaller and more intimate than large congregate settings yet larger than the family model homes. Our “mid-size” homes allow the best of both worlds. We are larger and, therefore, more handicapped accessible. We have more staff and more activity than in smaller settings. However, we are still small enough to be non-institutional in character having the feel of a “home” away from home. Residents genuinely become like family and most resident families participate fully in the life at the homes.
Senior living services include the following:
- Assistance with personal care home or host home placement appropriate to the needs and location of the individual.
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Full-size kitchen
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Provides Specialized Memory Care Training
- Physical Therapist Services
- Licensed by the State
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available