$ Call for Rates
4210 Hickman Road, Des Moines, IA 50310
Care Types: Retirement, Nursing Care, Assisted Living, Independent Living
Welcome to Calvin Community! Calvin Community is a faith-based, not-for-profit retirement community providing individualized care by a team of dedicated professionals in Des Moines' charming Beaverdale neighborhood.
Our mission is to provide, on a non-profit basis, services to older adults in a caring, Christian community designed to meet their physical, social, spiritual and psychological needs and contribute to their health, security and happiness.
Calvin Community is a faith-based, not-for-profit continuing care retirement community nestled in Des Moines' Beaverdale neighborhood. We are home to more than 200 residents who enjoy individualized service and care by our team of dedicated professionals.
At Calvin, we understand the importance of choosing the right continuing care retirement community and want to help you find the best fit.
We have developed a checklist which includes important factors to consider when comparing communities. This resource can help you understand strengths and weaknesses of facilities; we encourage you to use this tool in your community assessments.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Full-size kitchen
- Guests Allowed at Meal Time
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Performs Staff Background Checks
- Staff Drug-Screening Required
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Physical Therapist Services
- Provides Meals
- Recreation room
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Studio Apartments Available