We provide many activities and entertainment at home also, including:
- Church services and Bible studies
- Daily exercise groups
- Live musical entertainment
- Walking club
- Cooking club
- Delicious meals in our restaurant-style dining room
- Relaxing or gardening in the courtyard
- Hair and nail services in our on-site beauty salon
Our caring staff assist with monitoring chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure as well as manage daily medications. We also provide any needed help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and mobility issues. Our caring staff track behavior and health changes as well as necessary intervention programs for weight or fall management.
Staff in our memory care neighborhood receive ongoing and up-to-date training on helping residents with the unique behavioral and physical challenges of Alzheimer's and dementia. Dementia-specific programs include our award-winning dining program, and daily activities designed to maintain a resident's current abilities and skills.