At Brookdale Clinton, residents receive personalized memory care services designed to meet the unique needs of each person while also inspiring residents to live meaningful and purposeful lives. We know that a familiar routine is important for people living with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia which is why we provide a daily routine that includes mental and physical exercise as well as engaging and purpose-giving activities.
Residents at Brookdale Clinton receive a wide array of services and amenities that all work together to make Brookdale Clinton feel like home. Services and amenities include
- A regularly reviewed service plan to ensure an appropriate level of care is being provided
- 24 hour access to a well-trained staff that receives ongoing training in memory care
- Assistance with personal needs in a professional manner that respects the privacy and dignity of each resident
- Escort services to all activities and meals
- An award-winning dining program that features a dementia-friendly menu, consistent seating and dining assistance