Benton House of Clermont
$ Call for Rates
16401 Good Hearth Boulevard, Clermont, FL 34711
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Truly Unique Senior Living – A place of love & support where independence thrives
Balancing Independence & Support:…. SHOW MORE
Benton House handles burdensome tasks such as cooking and cleaning so residents can focus on the important things in life. Free from home upkeep chores, our residents can focus on family, friends and fun. But with personal emergency response systems and 24-hour access to staff, residents feel at ease knowing support is available if needed.
Truly At Home With Assisted Living:
Some seniors may need help managing their medications or other types of personal assistance. Our communities offer a variety of senior living & personal care support to match individual needs. Every member of our staff provides assistance discreetly and with great care. Benton House combines dignity and choice within a framework of independence and support. It’s one of the many reasons our residents feel truly at home here.
A Unique Neighborhood
Our Beacon neighborhood’s innovative design includes free access to a beautifully enclosed courtyard where residents can enjoy gardening, walking or simply relaxing in a favorite rocking chair. Families can rest easy knowing the Beacon neighborhood is keypad protected while our residents can truly feel free to move around their homes.
A Unique Lifestyle – Daily Life:
As many caregivers can attest, familiar routines can be reassuring to those experiencing Alzheimer’s Disease or other memory loss. But as the saying goes “variety is the spice of life.” Benton House seeks to blend both of these needs through our Daily Life.
Benton House offers a variety of apartment home sizes and styles to meet a variety of tastes and budgets. Here are just a few of our apartment amenities:
- Entire community on one level
- Variety of sizes, layouts and views
- Patio and courtyard options
- Utilities included (except cable/telephone/internet)
- Individually controlled thermostats
- Fire alarm and sprinkler systems
- Kitchenettes including sink and small fridge
- Emergency response buttons and grab bars in bathrooms
- Personal emergency pendants provided to each resident
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Entry Fee Required
- Licensed by the State
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available