Our community is located in
Our community is located in an attractive residential suburb in northwest Chicago, convenient to numerous shopping malls, healthcare facilities and places of worship for our diverse population. In addition to walking trails on the grounds, there are nearby parks, farms, museums and the historic village of Long Grove for all to explore. Our community also benefits from very supportive families, who live and work in the area. Together with Belmont's well-trained and energetic team of professionals, a sense of kinship is created that benefits everyone in the community.
Experience the Belmont Village Difference
- Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management
- Circle of Friends memory program for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Dedicated Memory Care Residences
- Assistance with daily living
- Well-trained, dedicated staff
- Chef-prepared, restaurant-style dining
- Professionally supervised fitness center and wellness programs
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies available on-site
- Free scheduled transportation
- Enrichment programs and social activities
- Internet and email at the Center for Learning
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Private and companion apartments
- Short-term stays available
About This Company
My loved one who is living at Belmont Village is so happy there. That just reassures me of the right choice we made. The staff is excellent and treats you...
I would give extra stars if I could! I write this as both the daughter of a 5 year Belmont Village resident and a gerontology professional. When the time...
The Belmont Village (BV) facility is nice looking and the staff appears to be adequately trained. Hard to judge since my father was only in there 6 days....