Bel Aire recognizes the special needs of people with alzheimer's disease and other related memory impairments. We have developed a program that can bridge the effects of dementia to meet the emotional needs of each individual. Group and personal activities are specifically designed to maintain and enhance cognitive, sensory, physical and social abilities.
We believe that in spite of the effect of dementia related disease, the human connections we make with our residents will bring them and their families comfort and pleasant days ahead.
Bel Aire Senior Living is a remodeled and expanded facility with a secured Memory Support Wing. We recognize the special needs of families coping with Alzheimer's disease and other related memory impairments. Through our services, we create bridges of understanding and love that help span the gulf of fear and loss of ability. As we reach the chasm of dementia, we provide our residents with better days, and their families with tools of understanding and support.
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Medication distribution
- three delicious, home cooked meals served daily
- Snacks available between lunch and dinner
- Family Connections: A family online access to daily care
- Weekly personal laundry
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, educational and spiritual activities and programs
- Monthly wellness visits
- Social and educational programs for families