Arden Courts of Jefferson Hills
$ Call for Rates
380 Wray Large Road, Jefferson Hills, PA 15025
Care Types: Alzheimer’s Care
Arden Courts Memory Care Community of Jefferson Hills, located on Wray Large Road in Jefferson Hills a part of the South Hills area of Pittsburgh. Arden Courts caters to the special needs of individuals with memory loss. Staffed by specially trained staff members in a home-like setting. Our community features friendly common spaces, an inviting kitchen, private room suites, numerous common areas and an inviting courtyard with walking paths enclosed in the courtyard.
We recognize residents have their own individual routines and interests, capabilities and needs. We set out to accommodate their individuality beginning with an their individuality beginning with the assessment by one of our professional staff members. Working with you, we develop an individualized service plan which is regularly adjusted to meet any changes in your loved one’s routine or condition. …. SHOW MORE
- 24-hour supervision by staff specially trained in dementia care.
- Professional nurses available 24 hours a day
- Hourly safety checks
- Monitoring- blood pressure, vital signs, weight, etc.
- Responding to and treating health problems
- Assisting with medications
- Assistance in arranging medical care
- Outside rehabilitation and physical therapy services available
- Programming tailored for the various forms of dementia
Arden Court’s’ programming concentrates on meeting the residents’ unique needs, promoting their independence and individuality, and enhancing their health and spiritual well being. We offer a wide array of programming to fulfill a variety of purposes and is appropriately timed to promote success and engagement. All programming is planned and supervised by trained professionals.
Each of our four houses has private bedrooms. Feel free to furnish your own room with personal belongings or use the furniture we provide.SHOW LESS
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Hospice Services
- In-house homecare
- Onsite Pharmacy
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Medication Administration
- Mental health care
- Personal Aides
- Accepts Check Payments
- Physical Therapist Services
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed