There is a wealth of information readily available that addresses the issues facing
family caregivers. Please review the recommended list below:
- Caregivers Handbook by Deni Brown.
- Caregiving: Hospice-Proven Techniques for Healing Body and Soul by Douglas Smith.
- Caregiving: The Spiritual Journey of Love, Loss, and Renewal by Beth Witrogen McLeod.
- Caring for Yourself While Caring for Your Aging Parents: How to Help... by Claire
- Dutiful Daughters: Caring for Our Parents as They Grow Old by Jean Gould .
- How to Care for Aging Parents by Virginia Morris and Robert Butler.
- How to Take Care of You So You Can Take Care of Others by Sue Vineyard.
- I’ll Take Care of You: A Practical Guide for Family Caregivers by Joseph A. Ilardo,
Ph.D and Carole R. Rothman, Ph.D.
- Making the Moments Count: Leisure Activities for Caregiving Relationships by Joanne
- Stress Reduction for Caregivers by Anne D. Katz.