Traditions of Wayland
$ Call for Rates
10 Green Way, Wayland, MA 01778
Care Types: Assisted Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Traditions of Wayland, is on the magnificent grounds of the former Paine Estate, which has been home to families who have delighted in the peaceful woods and exquisite views of the Sudbury River for generations. Traditions of Wayland continues that heritage and when you walk into Traditions, you’ll immediately feel the warmth and community spirit that thrive here. Our residents enjoy the perfect balance of individuality, privacy, and a lively social atmosphere.
From the moment you walk in the door, our engagement directors will get to know the things that you like to do, and will help you to take advantage of the many activities that we offer, from trips and outings, to book discussions, gardening, exercise classes, arts & crafts, card games and much more. And feel free to suggest and lead new activities that you enjoyed at home! …. SHOW MORE
Here, your home is more than just a beautiful apartment. Residents enjoy a variety of complimentary services and amenities.
- Spacious common areas, including living rooms, library, bistro, media room, beauty/barber salon, and more!
- On-site restaurant
- Personal housekeeping & linen service
- A full calendar of cultural, spiritual, educational and recreational events & activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Modern safety and security systems, including an emergency call system and 24-hour staff.
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Respite Care Available
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available