The Terraces at Seacrest Village is located in the picturesque community of Little Egg Harbor Township in Southern Ocean County. We are home to great fishing, beautiful waterfront homes, and the famous Tuckerton Seaport Museum.
We'd like to invite your family to come and meet our family. Once you've had a chance to meet our staff, you'll rest easy knowing that you or your loved one will receive nothing but the best possible care here at The Terraces at Seacrest Village.
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Brian and Patricia Holloway
Owners of The Terraces at Seacrest Village and Seacrest Village Quality Adult Healthcare Community
- Variety of apartment styles, each with kitchenette
- Telephone & Television service
- Emergency call response system
- Wifi and Internet service
- Hair salon and barber shop
- Private dining room and catering services
- Spacious common areas including formal living room, game room and country kitchen
- Movie theater with surround sound
- Comprehensive social, educational, religious, and recreational life enrichment programs
- Safe and secure memory care program
- Full continuum of care services available with our Seacrest Village Adult Healthcare Community (adult medical day care services, sub-acute rehabilitation, long term skilled nursing care, and two levels of memory care programs)
- On-site licensed nurses 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Daily bed making service and trash removal
- Chef-prepared meals served restaurant-style three times a day
- Transportation services
- Medication management services
- Personalized care services
- On-site physician and therapy services