The Pines of Burton
$ Call for Rates
5310 Davison Rd., Burton, MI 48509
Care Types: Assisted Living
The Pines of Burton is a campus community, located in Burton, Michigan, which consists of three distinct facilities that cater to the specific needs of our residents. Our Assisted Living facility boasts a tranquil and village-like setting that promotes a comfortable and cozy atmosphere. Memory Care South specializes in the care of individuals diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
Memory Care North specializes in the care of individuals suffering from later stages of Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia. The goal of all three of our communities is to create a safe, caring and stimulating the environment for our residents, offering their loved one’s peace of mind. …. SHOW MORE
Each building suits the specific needs of our residents. Twenty Assisted Living units are laid out in a village-like setting. The Pines of Burton Assisted Living building is approximately 200 yards to the east on a separate parcel. This separate building boasts a tranquil setting that promotes a comfortable and cozy atmosphere.
- Private suites
- We encourage residents to bring their own furniture to make a home-like environment; however, we have furnished rooms available to meet the needs of each resident.
- Each residential suite and bathroom is equipped with an emergency call bell that alerts staff when a resident needs assistance, so help is always available 24/7.
- State-of-the-art security system
- Media and TV areas
- Each residential apartment is equipped with phone jacks and cable TV hookups.
- Medication Management
- Housekeeping services are provided weekly to ensure that our residents’ suites are clean and neat.
- Laundry service
- Trained professionals visit our community to provide services, alleviating long and tiresome trips to the doctor’s office.
- The community has an on-site Barber/Beauty Salon for the hair care needs of all our residents, provided by a professional independent hair care specialist.