Auberge at Vintage Lake
$ Call for Rates
10120 Louetta Road, Houston, TX 77070
Care Types: Alzheimer’s Care
At Auberge at Vintage Lake, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Houston area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.
Auberge at Vintage Lake includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our SPARK Lifestyle program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident’s physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs. …. SHOW MORE
Memory Care has a special meaning here. We understand how dealing with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related forms of dementia may be very distressing, but we also know that a fulfilling and meaningful quality of life can be achieved. At our communities, we look forward to creating a bond and friendship with each resident, their loved ones and other healthcare partners to craft a program that benefits them as individuals. Our communities are specifically designed to nurture activity, exercise, dining and restful opportunities as well as engaging and purpose-filled activities that stimulate personal abilities.
SparkTM, our unique and award-winning lifestyle approach is our signature. A SparkTM lifestyle means residents are encouraged to do what they are able, historical knowledge is celebrated and acknowledged and new abilities are recognized and utilized. If you are seeking a positive approach where residents are doing more than you would expect, where residents find a sense of belonging and meaning and where loved ones are happy to visit, then you may have just found the right place!
Our comprehensive services may include:
- Medication assistance and management
- Regular assessment and service planning
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
- Mobility, Escorts and reminders
- Dining and Social or activities assistance
- Care coordination and other health care management assistance
- Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
- Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments
- Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living and memory care
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Entry Fee Required
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed