SYNERGY HomeCare of Nashua
$ Call for Rates
53 Technology Way, Suite 1W3, Nashua, NH 03060
Our commitment to providing quality, consistent care to our clients is rooted in a well-trained, motivated team of caregivers.
This commitment begins with the hiring process – caregivers are individually interviewed and each undergoes a thorough background and reference check process. Caregivers who meet our initial standards are offered a level of pay that is appropriate to the important jobs they are expected to perform. …. SHOW MORE
Our commitment continues with initial orientation and training. We provide more than 5 times the state-required training for all of our caregivers, including extensive training in how to care for clients (and families of clients) with Alzheimer’s and other dementia diagnoses.
Our ongoing commitment to our caregivers (and, by extension, our clients) continues with recognition for a job well done. Caregiver recognition begins with appropriate pay – but recognition also includes simple things like a well-deserved ‘thank you’ and tokens of recognition on special, or challenging days.
Our caregivers have the opportunity to pursue in-house training, to advance their knowledge in areas that match their interests, and to meet continuing education requirements to maintain professional licensure – all company-paid.
SYNERGY HomeCare of Nashua also provides programs for our caregivers to take advantage of company-paid professional training programs to advance their careers within the company and beyond.
Our caregiver hiring, training and recognition processes keep us confident that we are able to place consistent, professional, caring individuals with our clients.SHOW LESS
- 1-person transfer assistance
- Grocery shopping assistance
- Hoyer lifts/transfer services
- Companion Care Available
- Personal Aides
- Doctor Appointment Companions
- Limited Housekeeping Services
- Dressing and Grooming Assistance
- Showering and Toileting Assistance
- Exercise Programs
- Help with Walking and Using a Wheelchair
- Companionship Offered
- Provides Travel Details
- Conducts In-Person Interviews
- Checks Staff References
- Checks Staff Driving Records
- Screens Staff Members for Sexual Offenders
- Family Member Communication Services
- Paid Transportation Services
- Provides Specialized Memory Care Training
- Provides Ethics Training
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Provides Meals
- Licensed by the State
- Specialized Caregiver Training