SYNERGY HomeCare Sun City
$ Call for Rates
10240 West Bell Road, Sun City, AZ 85351
Care Types: Home Care
QUALITY, COMPASSIONATE CARE
SYNERGY HomeCare is the premier provider of in-home care services for you or your loved ones. Whether you are looking for care for an aging family member, or assistance for a loved one who is disabled or recovering from surgery, we are here to help. We provide assistance with the non-medical care needs of your loved ones, and we do it in the comfort of their own home. Whether you need assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming, meal preparation or light housework, or simply a companion to accompany your loved one in activities or perhaps assist with errands, we can tailor a care plan to meet your needs.
At SYNERGY HomeCare, we are about care – not contracts. We provide caring and compassionate caregivers to meet your needs, and we design a plan of care that is customized for our client. But we do not lock you into a contract. Under our service agreement you use our services as long as you need them. Our caregivers are all bonded and insured employees. They are subject to rigorous training and testing requirements to ensure they meet our quality standards. …. SHOW MORE
We are pleased to announce that our Executive Director, Steve Thompson, is now a Board member of the Arizona In-Home Care Association (AZNHA). This is in addition to his role on the Board of the Arizona Chapter of the Home Care Association of America (HCAOA). Steve’s involvement on both of these boards will further our commitment to advocating for the home care consumer and adhering to the highest of quality standards in the industry.
WHAT SETS US APART
- Phones answered 24 hours /7 days a week by our employees – not an answering service.
- Fast response time to schedule your in-home assessment.
- Our hiring, training and quality assurance practices are subject to audit by the state of Arizona, unlike most providers in the state who are unregulated. Our audit ratings are consistently 100%.
- Our caregivers are employees, not contractors. They are fully insured and bonded and we take responsibility for their actions.
- We do not quote a rate on the phone, then change pricing after we visit you.
- Our pricing is competitive and based on a full in-home assessment of your loved one’s needs.
- We do not strive to be the lowest cost provider – we believe in value provided for value received.
- We do not lock you into a contract – our service agreement may be changed or cancelled at any time, with reasonable notice.
- Arrange appointments
- Wake up or bedtime assistance
- Accompany to doctor visits or other appointments
- Assist with shopping lists and meal plans
- Medication reminders
- Assist with household organization
- Play games/cards
- Kitchen and bathroom maintenance & cleaning
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Bathing/shower assistance
- Walking assist
- Assist with personal hygiene
- Incontinence care
- Assist with transfers
COMMUNITIES WE SERVE
The Sun City office of SYNERGY HomeCare serves the Northwest Phoenix metropolitan area, including the following communities:
- Sun City
- El Mirage
- Northwest Phoenix
- Sun City West and Sun City Grand
Compassionate and courteous, our in-home caregivers give clients a viable alternative to nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Extensive national background checks and drug screens performed on caregivers are also in place to offer you and your loved one peace of mind. Our in-home caregivers are bonded and insured and are our employees, not contracted workers. Each of our caregivers go through a skills training and orientation and must pass the direct care worker exam. Each and every caregiver goes through hands on skills training in our fully equipped training room.
Some of our caregiver skills include:
Alzheimer’s and Dementia, Parkinson’s, Hoyer Transfers, Multiple Sclerosis, Hospice Care, End of Life Care, Traumatic Brain Injury, Safe Transfers, Diabetes, and much, much, more.
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes | Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes | Available to assisted living facility: YesSERVICES AND AMENITIES OF SYNERGY HOMECARE SUN CITY
Are you looking for compassionate, senior care professionals? At SYNERGY HomeCare, our caregivers are fully trained and committed to providing the friendly, respectful service you and your loved ones require. An alternative to nursing home and assisted living facilities, our in-home care has been designed to help our clients get the most out of their golden years.
If you’re a senior in need of assistance with daily activities, our courteous and compassionate caregivers will give you a free, no-obligation consultation. Offering an array of services and customized plans, we can help with:
- Getting in and out of bed and chairs
- Getting to and from the toilet
- Dealing with incontinence or diapers
- Errands and transportation
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping
- Arranging for outside services
At SYNERGY HomeCare, we look to be your source for quality, senior care. To accommodate your busy schedule, our local unit is open seven days a week, so call today for more information. We serve the Northwest Phoenix metro area, including Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise, Glendale, Peoria, El Mirage, Youngtown, Wittmann and Wickenburg.
READY TO TALK TO A HOMECARE PROFESSIONAL?
We provide assistance with the non-medical care needs of your loved ones, and we do it in the comfort of their own home. Whether you need assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming, meal preparation or light housework, or simply a companion to accompany your loved one in activities or perhaps assist with errands, we can tailor a care plan to meet your needs. Give us a call today to schedule your FREE in-home care assessment, we look forward to speaking with you.SHOW LESS