When winter winds
When winter winds blow through we move our fun indoors with activities such as Tai Chi, bingo, live entertainment and other resident favorites. Residents may stay as busy or as relaxed as they choose. We offer space for socializing over a cup of coffee or watching a movie with friends as well as places for quiet contemplation or solitary pursuits like reading, crafts or puzzles.
Our apartments have the option of being either private or shared. If a resident chooses to cook for themselves instead of eating in our restaurant style dining room, they may do so in their own apartment with their kitchenette.
We take the wellness of our residents very seriously and offer several services to assist them:
- Registered Nurse available 24 hours a day
- Respite and short term care is available
- Meals planned by registered dietician
- Home health partners provide medication assistance and personal care
- Transportation to medical appointments
- All apartment emergency response systems are interfaced with staff pagers
- St. Anthony Regional Hospital is one mile away
- Built in safety features in apartments
- All areas accessible by walkers and wheelchairs