Stoney River Assisted Living & Memory Care
$ Call for Rates
14401 Nowthen Blvd NW, Ramsey, MN 55303
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Our longstanding mission is to transform the way society thinks about aging and senior living. Our Stoney River of Ramsey community is an extension of that promise. We are steadfast in our commitment to cultivate a genuine home for you or your loved one. Above all else, this is your life and we hope you’ll take us along for the ride.
Live Well, Age Well, Be Well …. SHOW MORE
We’re excited to welcome you to Stoney River of Ramsey. Serving adults in the Ramsey and surrounding area, Stoney River of Ramsey is an extension of Pathway to Living, a program and a promise to celebrate life by fostering a stimulating, comfortable and openhearted environment.
The lifestyle at our community supports residents in the next phase of life. People are choosing Stoney River of Ramsey as home because they need someone to guide them down their path, not stand in the way. Life enrichment is our priority. Through Pathway to Living’s award-winning VIVA! philosophy, residents are growing – physically, mentally and spiritually.
At Stoney River of Ramsey, we offer Pathway to Living’s signature, award-winning VIVA!? lifestyle – an approach that offers an entirely new way of aging healthfully and happily, encouraging and inviting residents to live each day with purpose, fulfillment, and meaning. VIVA!? offers a combination of programs, including a number of proven Pathway to Living’s signature programs that have been perfected over time, as well as customized programs developed specifically for individual residents.
Signature programs include:
Inspire the artist within! We offer regular and ongoing instruction in various art mediums for both beginning and experienced artists. Rewarding, creative and fun, ArtPath is a cornerstone of our Wellness Programming.
Every month, our residents engage in programs from college level courses on various topics to adult educational series on photography, literature and other resident interests.
Residents have the opportunity to maintain their own vegetable garden and curate seasonal ingredients. It’s not uncommon for a summer dish to be topped with our own homegrown vegetables.
Viva! World Tour:
Viva! World Tour invites residents to see the world, experience exotic cultures and practice foreign languages, all without ever leaving home. Viva! World Tour expands the mind while satisfying the travel bug.
During Pathway’s Drumming and Vibrations circles, residents tap into their creative spirit. Using a variety of rhythmic instruments, residents exercise self expression and socialization with friends. Plus, it’s an effective full-body workout!
See Spot Retire:
Adopt, don’t shop! At Pathway, we’re committed to rescuing dogs who need a loving and forever home. Every Pathway community you visit will have a four-legged resident!
Wellness Care You Can Trust
- Routine health and wellness programs, including weight monitoring, blood pressure checks, nurse consultations and coordination of licensed medical services
- Medication management and review of possible drug interactions by a pharmacist
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- Routine follow-up coordination with physicians and ancillary medical service providers such as therapy, home health and hospice
- Resident and family education and support
- Disease prevention counseling and education on self-care
- VIVA! Legacy, an award-winning program honoring residents’ living and end-of-life wishes to create a personalized lifestyle
You simply have to visit and meet some of our residents to learn for yourself what makes living here so special.SHOW LESS
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Diabetes Care
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Entry Fee Required
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Recreation room
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available
- Vegetarian Dietary Restrictions