Saratoga Grove Retirement and Assisted Living
$ Call for Rates
3460 Saratoga Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515
Care Types: Assisted Living, Independent Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Saratoga Grove is a community that offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care.
Saratoga Grove offers activities for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socializing with their peers. …. SHOW MORE
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples’ lives and Saratoga Grove offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time-consuming process so Saratoga Grove provides meals for residents.
Staff is awake and available 24 hours a day so if any emergencies occur no matter the time, there will be someone ready to help.
The staff at Saratoga Grove provide supervision and are able to remind residents to attend to activities of daily living such as grooming and toileting.
Staff are on service 24 hours a day. There are activities appropriate for seniors with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia that help keep residents active and engaged and is a secured property. Residents who are prone to wandering can be accepted. There is a computerized system that alerts staff if a resident attempts to wander to an unsafe area.
Saratoga Grove can administer insulin or other injected medications.
Saratoga Grove may allow residents to keep a dog or cat.
At Saratoga Grove, you can rest assured because a nurse is on staff and a doctor is on call.
Devotional services are also provided to residents.
By offering a continuum of care, we give our residents the opportunity to age in place, with more assistance available when they need it. We often have events and activities at Saratoga Grove, and our community of neighbors are close friends. It’s another way to stay social and active at our community, having the peace of mind that more care is always there if needed.SHOW LESS
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- Rooms Wired w/ Cable
- Arts and crafts area
- Common Areas with TVs
- English Language
- Free High-Speed WiFi access
- Free Transportation Services
- On-site Convenience Store
- Hospice Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-House Religious Services
- Onsite Pharmacy
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Entry Fee Required
- Lectures/educational programs
- Community Dining Available
- Low or No Sodium Dietary Restrictions
- Medication Administration
- Parking for Guests
- Laundry Services for Linens
- Game Nights
- Story Time
- Companion Care Available
- Personal Aides
- Offsite Activities Available
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- On-site Resident Parking
- Outdoor Patios and Gardens
- Accepts Check Payments
- Physical Therapist Services
- Recreation room
- Resident musical group
- Respite Care Available
- Licensed by the State
- Scheduled Occupational Therapist Visits
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Skilled nursing services
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Special meals available
- Studio Apartments Available