Welcome to Arden Courts Memory Care Community of Hamden, located on a beautifully landscaped area with enclosed courtyard and backyard with walking paths. Arden Courts offers all the services normally associated with an assisted living facility, however, the services have been modified to take into account the unique needs individuals living with Alzheimer's disease and realted forms of dementia. Special attention has been given to physical building
Welcome to Arden Courts Memory Care Community of Hamden, located on a beautifully landscaped area with enclosed courtyard and backyard with walking paths. Arden Courts offers all the services normally associated with an assisted living facility, however, the services have been modified to take into account the unique needs individuals living with Alzheimer's disease and realted forms of dementia. Special attention has been given to physical building layout, safety and décor. Modified activity and food service programs focus on preferences, abilities and, most importantly, maintaining indepen At Meadow Mills Memory care we have set everything in place to ensure the safety of those with impacted memory loss, cognitive decline, dementia and Alzheimer's Disease. With safety first, we are able to provide the medical and supportive care that our residents deserve. It is of the highest quality of amenities and services that provide our residents with the right choices for overall wellness and independence. And of course, we will continue to provide and seek out ways to make senior care affordable.
As a family owned business we understand &''your questions&'' and we are with you every step of the way. We provide not only the medical and supportive care, but also the respect, dignity and compassion that each resident deserves. We partner with family members, caregivers and health professionals to create the best options for residents.
Keeping an active mind and body is an important part of everyday care. Residents enjoy daily activities that offer acknowledgement, positive human contact, socialization and emotional support. Programming depends greatly on the interests, hobbies, and needs of our residents.
When you arrive at Meadow Mills, you will first notice our beautiful, two acres of well-kept grounds, and safe outdoor areas that include a gazebo and enclosed walking paths where our residents can safely stroll while enjoying the many breathtaking plantings and flower beds. Inside, our community is bright and clean with clear open pathways for indoor walking for residents to enjoy. We work diligently to keep our community beautiful and safe for our residents inside and out.
Inside, our community consists of furnished neighborhoods where our residents of different levels of cognitive impairment can live safely in their beautifully decorated neighborhood. Resident’s enjoy 3-chef prepared meals a day, plus snacks, in each of our neighborhood's dining room. With only 15 residents per neighborhood, the dining room is an intimate and relaxing setting. Food is prepared by our chef and hosted by pleasant staff for an enjoyable dining experience.
Meadow Mills-Providing exceptional care for all levels of memory loss & dementia, helping to create a better quality of life for you and your family.
MEMORY CARE CAPABILITIES:
- Licensed Nurses on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Diabetes management including sliding scale coverage.
- Congestive heart failure management-daily weights with parameters.
- Altered diets and thickened liquids.
- Hoyer lift assist of 2 transfers.
- Feeding tubes, ostomy and catheter care.
- Hourly safety checks on all residents.
- Fully furnished apartments.
- Medical director with on-site visits.
- Geri-psych with on-site visits.
- Podiatry and Dentistry with on-site visits.
- Activities and programming 7 days a week.
- Fully fenced in and secure outdoor walking paths with safety checks provided outside every thirty minutes.
-Respite care with no minimum length of stay.
Meadow Mills provides exceptional care for all levels of Memory impairment and Dementia, helping to create a better quality of life for you and your family.
Meadow Mills is located in Hamden, CT. This city was ranked 38th by Money Magazine as one of the &''&''Best Places To Live&''&''.
- Population: The population for Hamden is a bit less than 61,000 people. The average age of the residents is around 37 years old.
- Walkability: The overall walk score for Hamden is a 65. Many areas are easily accessed by foot, while some errands will require transportation.
- Senior Facilities: There are several senior facilities and services in this area.
- Weather: The weather for this region can be typical for New England. Summer months are warm and humid at times with highs in the 80's on average. The winter months are cold and wet with rain and snowfall. Lows are usually in the teens and 20's.
Residents of Hamden can enjoy many outdoor activities like hiking and walking trails. There are also museums, shopping, and other entertainment options.