Magnolia Senior Living Sugar Hill
$ Call for Rates
422 River St, Sugar Hill, GA 30518
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Magnolia Senior Living provides you with all the comforts of your own home while insuring family members with the knowledge that their loved ones are safe and being given top-of-the-line dedicated care.
Magnolia Senior Living wants you to know that our residents, their families and loved ones are our first priority. …. SHOW MORE
Magnolia Senior Living allows residents to live independently yet have the individualized personal care touch needed by each resident as they continue to make us their home. Family members can enjoy having that peace of mind knowing that their loved ones are receiving personalized 24-hour care. And also knowing, should that care change, the staff at Magnolia Senior Living are experienced to adjust to those changes and keep that line of communication open with family members at all times. You deserve to know how your loved ones are progressing.
Magnolia Senior Living is prepared to assist those elderly who are experiencing memory loss as well. Our Memory Care Unit specializes in assisting our residents with an all-inclusive care program that brings peace of mind to our families. We are committed to providing excellence within all of our services including access to a 24/7 nurse.
Come see our beautiful phase 1 of three phases as we introduce you to Magnolia Senior Living. Phase 1 is a state-of-the-art Personal Care Home located just off of Georgia Highway 20 in Loganville.
Phase 1 includes a 12-bed Memory Care Unit designed to meet the needs of our residents by providing experienced staff and access to a nurse 24-hours a day.
Magnolia Senior Living has taken great care to ensure that each individual receives the individual care they need.
Your Residential Services Include:
- 24hr On-Site Staff
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Snacks available to you at least twice a day
- Our own licensed hair stylist and massage therapist (additional charges)
- Weekly housekeeping to include daily bed making
- Weekly Linens Laundered
- Personal Laundry
- Trash Removal
- A National Pharmacy Delivery Service
- Assistance with personal transportation
Just For You Services Include:
These services can be tailored to meet your individual needs and have additional charges.
- Bathing – set up your bath and/or assist you with bathing.
- Dressing – set out your clothes and/or assist you with dressing.
- Grooming – assist you with all your hygiene needs to include shaving, make-up, nail and skin care, and oral hygiene needs.
- Continence Management – provide you with reminders and/or assistance with continence care.
- Emergency Pendant Monitoring – services available through pendant rental.
- Health Monitoring – 24-hour on-site staff with option of a nurse to assist you.
- Mobility – assist you with transferring and stand-by assist to and from meals and activities.
Your Personal Medical Services:
Magnolia Senior Living can assist you with making arrangements for medical services. These personal medical services include (with additional charges):
- Diet Management
- Medication Management
- Occupational and Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available