In our family, you will find a loving, very competent and highly trained caregiver. They will assist with those chores which may have become difficult to manage. The caregiver prepares 3 delicious and nutritious meals everyday, as well as provides healthy snacks. The caregiver helps with daily showers, grooming, and also assists in helping you take your medications. You need not worry about the laundry or house cleaning anymore, as the caregiver provides that service too!
At Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care, we understand the importance of meeting the needs of seniors with chronic illnesses, Alzheimer's, Dementia, and/or physical disabilities. Our friendly, dependable and supportive staff is onsite and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Loving Care
- Home Cooked Meals - 3 delicious and nutritious meals prepared daily, as well as healthy snacks.
- 24 hour supervision - Highly trained, competent caregivers are onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Laundry and Housekeeping - Caregiver performs cleaning and laundry services everyday. A clean home, clothes and linens are always provided.
- Private or Semi-private Rooms
- Medication Administration - Qualified Medication Administration Person (QMAP) is onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to administer and assist with medications.
- Reasonable Rates - We offer a low cost alternative to seniors in need of care and assistance with the activities of daily living.
- Bathing and Grooming - Handicapped accessible bathrooms allows for caregiver to assist with showers, dressing, shaving and fixing hair.
- Activities - Opportunities to participate in activities that are both recreational and social.
- Caregivers have patience and compassion, and provides their services in a way that leaves the Resident feeling dignified and respected.
- Comprehensive Care Plan - Upon admission, Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care will collaborate with the Resident, family, and medical professionals to prepare a comprehensive care plan detailing and addressing all of the Resident's specific needs.
Loving Touch Elderly Assistant Care Can Arrange:
- Home Health Nursing/Physician Care
- Physical Therapy
- Prescription Delivery
- Special Dietary Needs
- Adaptive Equipment Rental
- Hospice Services
- Salon Visits
- Birthday Parties
- Special Occasion Dinners
Our people are among the most talented in the industry. It would be our pleasure to put our extensive 30 year experience to work for you.