The Legacy at South Plains
$ Call for Rates
10711 Indiana Avenue, Lubbock, TX 79423
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
WHAT IS THE LEGACY AT SOUTH PLAINS
Legacy at South Plains is Lubbock’s newest and most innovative Senior Living Community. At Legacy at South Plains we believe in taking care of the resident and their family as a whole. It is more than medication management and meals. We take care of 6 dimensions of wellness. Spiritual, nutritional, intellectual, physical emotional and safety. We offer 7 different floor plans. We are able to take Long Term Care Insurance as well as help with VA benefits for our veterans.
- Automatic Medication Management.
- All Meals. (We have a 42% higher food budget than the top ten senior communities in the nation) You will experience a true culinary meal three times a day!
- Housekeeping weekly.
- Laundry Service weekly.
- Access to our fitness center.
- Access to the sports lounge.
- All of the above including assistance with activities of daily living.
- Transferring assistance from bed to chair, chair to shower, escort to meals.
- All of the above in a safely secured environment.
- Quiet Care System. This is a system that learns our resident’s behaviors and alerts our care staff when there is a change. If a resident goes into the bathroom typically three times a night. It will learn their pattern. If they go in the third time but never come out, it will alert our care staff to check on them!
We are an all-inclusive community. This truly sets us apart from our competitors. We know that as seniors age, the do not get an increase in their income. With our all-inclusive pricing, residents can prepare for expected expenses with Legacy. In our assisted living, a great thing is that we know our residents will not be afraid to ask us for extra help when the time comes that they need it because they know it will not cost them anything extra. A lot of our competitors make you pay a base rent and then add care charges on top of that. That can result in more falls because a resident may fear the increase in cost and not ask for help. At Legacy, they will feel secure knowing they can get as much help as needed. …. SHOW MORE
We want our residents to be CONNECTED, with our Legacy family, their family and each other.
We want our residents to be ACTIVE in our fitness center, in our common areas, in our movie theatre.
We want our residents to be PURPOSEFUL. All of our residents have a purpose!
We want our residents to be SAFE in a beautiful home setting.
At Legacy, our residents will enjoy a true culinary dining experience three times a day. Our food budget is 42% higher than the top ten senior communities in the nation! This means if you want table side guacamole at lunch, our chef will come out and make for you at your table side. We also have ALL DAY DINING. Our residents do not have scheduled times that they have to be down for meals. If they sleep in until 9:00, they can go order from the menu and have breakfast at 9:30! If they have a doctor’s appointment and miss lunch, they can come back to the community and order lunch from the menu and not have to go out to eat!
We have two enclosed beautifully landscaped courtyards with a waterfall.
We also are going to have CARE PREDICT! This is the MOST innovative senior technology. Our residents will not have metal keys. They will wear a device on their wrist which is waterproof. It is the key to their door with a microchip, it is a two-way radio to talk through to our staff and nobody in the COUNTRY has this! Beyond the simple nurse call system functions, we will now be able to know and measure, sleep patterns, movement patterns, dining patterns, social interaction patterns, changes in behavior, temperature, balance patterns, elopement risks as well as allowing our caregivers to communicate directly with our residents if they push their nurse call. Also, you will know exactly where any staff member or resident is at any point in time!SHOW LESS
- Adults 55 and over accepted
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Licensed by the State
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available