Landings of Huber Heights
$ Call for Rates
6200 Bellefontaine Rd, Huber Heights, OH 45424
Care Types: Assisted Living, Alzheimer’s Care
Assisted living facilities have become increasingly popular, combining professional care with homelike surroundings at a reasonable cost. We provide all the assistance residents need when they need it, and get out of their way when they don’t. All of our services enable seniors to maintain dignity, respect, and privacy.
Each of the private apartments in the Landings of Huber Heights assisted living community includes a bath and an efficiency kitchen with a microwave and refrigerator. Additionally, we provide medication monitoring and administration, three delicious meals a day plus snacks, regular housekeeping and flat linen service, and full, well rounded social and entertainment programs. …. SHOW MORE
Also included in the monthly fee is an emergency call system, pharmacy services, all utilities (except phone and cable), scheduled and unscheduled transportation, complete assistance with incontinence and personal hygiene, and bedtime preparation assistance.
Our assisted living facilities include a beauty/barber shop, a private dining room, and beautifully decorated commons areas. Additional services include complete assistance with walking and transferring, assistance with appointment scheduling, escort assistance to and from meals or events, and room checks.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
Included in the Monthly Fee:
(Assisted living services apply specifically to assisted living apartments. Services and amenities may vary for Memory Care residents. Contact Landings of Huber Heights for details.)
- Apartment with private bath, kitchenette, microwave and refrigerator
- Emergency Call System
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Nurses and aides on-site and on duty 24 hours a day
- Three home cooked, delicious meals per day plus snacks
- Regularly scheduled housekeeping and flat linen service
- Well rounded social and entertainment programs
- Scheduled and unscheduled transportation
- Complete assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Complete assistance with incontinence and personal hygiene
- Availability of skilled nursing care
- Security and comfort
At Landings of Huber Heights we have a special part of our community dedicated to the care of those suffering from memory deficits.
Our Memory Care neighborhood is a secured section of our main building with nurses and aides on duty 24/7. There are private apartments and the environment is relaxed, secure and comfortable. The facility has large skylights that provide abundant natural light, yet feels small and intimate – a manageable space.
The design of the interior has wandering ways so that the floor plan is open for movement by staff and residents. There is a screened porch for relaxation and therapy and a secure outdoor lawn with a walking path. We even have raised garden plots so residents can work more easily in the soil.
There are many models of dementia treatment. Ours is a blend of social and medical therapy and Person Centered Care and is not just another warehouse.
We understand that memory loss can be traumatic for all involved: the caregiver and the afflicted. We are trained to provide sympathetic, nurturing, positively reinforced, consistent care and supervision.
Thank you for your interest in Landings of Huber Heights. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.SHOW LESS
- All-inclusive pricing structure
- English Language
- Free Transportation Services
- Housekeeping Services Available
- In-house Laundry and Drycleaning
- In-house Skilled Nursing
- Kitchenette in resident rooms
- Community Dining Available
- Medication Administration
- Laundry Services for Linens
- On-site haircuts/barber services
- Licensed by the State
- Semi-Private Apartments/Rooms
- Single Room Units Available
- Some Pets Are Allowed
- Studio Apartments Available