We are located in the heart of Lynnwood just five minutes from the quaint town of Edmonds, Washington, the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry Terminal and the train station, near Brackett's Landing, Point Edwards Park, and the Interurban Trail. Closer still is the Lynnwood Ice Center, Edmonds Community College, and prime shopping at Alderwood Mall. Other local attractions include the Nile Golf Club, the Frances E. Anderson Community Center, the Edmonds Senior Center, Lynnwood Elks Club, and the Lynnwood Aquatic Center. And the newest Dick's Drive-In is just up on Highway 99 — yum! With so many fun activities both outside of the community and within, you will need a concierge to keep track of it all. Oh wait, we have that, too!
Healthcare options abound in the area, including Swedish Pavilion and Hospital (formerly Steven's), Group Health, Pacific Medical Center, Virginia Mason Medical Center, and UW Medical Center — Lynnwood. Also important are our two fitness trainers who provide home visits or will come to rehabs to ensure transitions to our community are simple and successful.
We invite you to come sample the good life at Fairwinds — Brighton Court. Call us today to set up a complimentary lunch and private tour!
- Beautiful building, quietly situated on landscaped grounds in the Edmonds/Lynnwood area
- Private dining room for your special use
- Weekly housekeeping services provided
- Elegant dining rooms
- Comfortable lobby and lounges
- Community TV room
- Computer center with Internet access
- Full-time program supervisor
- Resident off-street parking
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Full-service salon
- 28-passenger, air-conditioned luxury bus
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment homes
- Emergency communication system in each apartment home
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Individually controlled heating
- Generous kitchens in each apartment
- Walk-in closets
- Locked safe