Our community is designed to be both home like and comfortable as well as to provide for resident safety:
- Wanderguard available
- Registered Nurse on staff 24 hours a day
- Studio and one bedroom apartments suited for either single or double occupancy
- Apartments equipped with kitchenettes and microwaves
- Showers have built in safety bars as well as an emergency call system
- Both private and common areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- Meals and snacks are planned by a registered dietician
We provide opportunities for residents to either relax or engage in social activities. For those residents wishing quiet we offer the opportunity to read a book in the library, work on craft projects in the activity room or watch the birds in the courtyard. For social activities we offer bingo, tai chi and trips to our local library and parks. Our restaurant style dining room is also an excellent place to enjoy a good meal and conversation with friends.
Our promise to you is personalized and compassionate assisted living for seniors living at Carlisle Place.