With multiple levels of care and programs tailored to residents' interests and needs, CareOne's assisted living communities offer a complete spectrum of care options.
CareOne's assisted living communities combine the clinical support CareOne is known for with activities and services designed to promote our residents' health, well-being and quality of life. Residents enjoy remaining as independent as possible while receiving personalized attention and assistance with daily tasks.
CareOne assisted living communities offer a variety of apartment styles—from studios to one-bedroom and one-bedroom deluxe suites with patios. Apartments feature a private bathroom and shower (with assistive devices built in), a kitchenette with a built-in refrigerator and microwave oven, and an emergency response system.
Assisted living amenities and features:
- 24-hour nursing and certified nursing assistant care
- On-site health center
- Restaurant-style dining three times a day in graciously appointed dining rooms
- Daily outings
- Activity and game rooms
- A private dining room available to all residents
- Resident health spa
- Private laundry facilities
- General community rooms for entertainment and events
- Full-service beauty salon/barber shop
- Activities and entertainment seven days a week
- Private living rooms
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyards
- Daily housekeeping services
- Resident parking
CareOne's respite programs are designed with the needs of caregivers and their loved ones in mind. Our services allow caregivers the time to attend to personal needs while their loved ones receive high-quality, uninterrupted care in a warm and supportive environment. Respite care is also a good option for people who would like to explore our long-term care services.
Respite care is available for as little as two weeks or as long as one month.
When you're recovering from an illness or injury, the right care is essential to achieving a safe, speedy and complete recovery. CareOne's comprehensive medical and physical rehabilitation—offered seven days a week—enables patients to regain their highest level of functioning and health before returning home.
And because we know that recovery continues after patients leave our care, CareOne offers Next Step Home, our exclusive home preparation program. With assistance, education and support that begins on day one of admission and continues well after discharge, patients and their families are well-equipped to handle their care and ongoing recovery.
Next Step home features include:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy seven days a week
- Home evaluations
- Care planning meetings
- Home simulation training
- Therapeutic recreational activities
- Patient and family education
- Community resource education and directory
Unlike most providers, CareOne offers dedicated units for patients in need of sub-acute rehabilitation. Patients receive as much rehabilitation as they can tolerate to maximize their recovery potential. Our programs are backed by the highest clinical standards and operating procedures, so patients are assured of receiving the most progressive care.
Our medical and physical rehabilitation team includes:
- Licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Registered nurses
- On-site internal medicine physicians
- On-site rehabilitative medicine physicians
- Licensed nutritionists
- Therapeutic recreation staff