Our beautifully landscaped property is ideal for evening strolls, and our private courtyard
Our beautifully landscaped property is ideal for evening strolls, and our private courtyard offers both serenity and a perfect place to socialize with friends. Our courtyard is filled with gardens, tall trees, an old fashioned gazebo and meandering pathways.
Brookdale White Chapel is able to help with many types of care needs and we offer different types of assistance, including:
- Rehabilitation services with visiting speech, occupational and physical therapists
- Respite care
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Medication management
- Nurse and specially trained staff on site and available 24 hours a day
- Meals designed by a registered dietician
- Nearby medical facilities
You may stay as active or relaxed as you wish. Residents enjoy everything from live entertainment, a variety of resident activity clubs, manicures, fitness classes and church services from several denominations. We offer opportunities to develop new hobbies, make new friends and remain active and engaged in the larger community. Residents can enjoy both the fitness center and pool at the nearby Newark Senior Center, or take senior focused special interest classes at the nearby University of Delaware campus.