Brookdale Reidsville offers two levels of care: assisted living and
Brookdale Reidsville offers two levels of care: assisted living and memory care services for seniors living with Alzheimer's or a related form of dementia. Our continuum of care services mean that residents can stay on our campus even if their care needs change. We encourage choice and independence while balancing individuality with community engagement and participation. Our residents choose from three different apartment-style homes, all featuring a kitchenette and private bath.
Other services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Reidsville include:
- Personalized care plans to meet unique needs
- Access to a licensed nurse 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- A choice of studio apartments and private or companion suites
- Enclosed courtyard and outdoor gardening areas